Monday, January 5, 2009

I Am

I am not someone more than others. I am not someone less than others. I am not with I am not without I am just a being that's what I'm about. I am not circumstantial I am not a situation I am not someone to deal with I am not someone to deal out I am just a being that's what I'm about. I am not too young I am not too old I am not too small I am not too large what I am is just right Just right for my body and just right for the space that I take and just right for the air that I breath I am not too anything I am not too nothing I am just a being yeah, that's what I'm about. Existing within Existing without whatever you could think of me now think twice perhaps three times for I am even lesser for I am even more than thoughts produce I am I am not the best I am not the worst I am not the average the last or the first I am not the middle I am not the in between I am separate delicate I am me.



♥Pikachu♥

You're really good at poetry!
Posted by ♥Pikachu♥ on January 5, 2009 - Monday - 12:03 AM

♫ Drop Beats,Not Bombs ♪♪

I really love this.
Posted by ♫ Drop Beats,Not Bombs ♪♪ on January 5, 2009 - Monday - 12:06 AM

alexisbea

thanks guys :D
Posted by alexisbea on January 5, 2009 - Monday - 12:14 AM

i wear the black for the poor and the beaten down

"i am not rocket girl...oops yes i am." this was my favorite line from that blog. just kidding, that was great and i loved it and i love you.
Posted by i wear the black for the poor and the beaten down on January 5, 2009 - Monday - 12:29 AM

Ashley Mayhem™

I love this, it rolled right off my tongue.
Posted by Ashley Mayhem™ on January 5, 2009 - Monday - 5:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment