Sunday, February 8, 2009

To Burn Again

I want you to imagine your biggest and boldest dream.

What does it involve? Is it happiness, love, truth?


Is it wealth? Is it driven by passion or compassion.


Or both? Are you looking towards a field alone


or is someone holding your hand?


I want to know where you see yourself in five years.


Are you here, still? Are you empty, still?


Will you forget bad language and bad habits


and replace them with shine and wax


or will you replace them with a person and a place?


Will you be loved or in love?


There is always something to dream.


No matter how close you are to living or dying,


You will absolutely and always desire and dream.


And I want to know what is.


What are you dreaming about today?


Will it change tomorrow?


I just want to know what you desire with everyday


as it begins and as it breaks


what is your first thought?


I miss being so close to someone


that I never had fears of any words I could speak


I miss being so close to someone


that there was listening from both ends


largely physical and emotional


but majority of it was a simple truth


and we shared it.


I just miss the relax and the exhilaration


of having another person around


that touches the same desires.


there is nothing like the burn


between two souls


so hot to touch


so comforting, in its warmth


and this is my desire.

To burn again.





LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR

that was very intense rocket girl. your smile is the sun, and it makes me shine.

Posted by LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR on February 11, 2009

Wednesday - 8:52 PM


alexisbea

you are loverly davey. I miss you. I wish you weren't so far from me.

Posted by alexisbea on February 11, 2009

Wednesday - 8:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment