Monday, November 9, 2009

Resolution!

I am simple in my desires, in my needs.
But there is absolutely an ache in my knees.
I am complex in my thoughts, in my wonder.
But there is absolutely a dark side I'm under.
I am simple in my pleasures, in my joys.
But there is absolutely difficulty I employ.
I am complex in my struggle, in my pain.
But there is absolutely a full body to drain.
I am simple in my comfort, in my home.
But there is absolutely fear within me, any where I roam.
I am complex in my travel, in my progress.
But there is absolutely chance for regress.
I am simple.
I am complex.
I am more.
I am less.
I am simple.
I am complex.
I am more.
I am less.
I am beauty withering away
with the brilliance to sustain the day.
I am a creature of habit
and a hard rain's gonna fall
when I get what I want
and I reach out to grab it.
I am sure to doubt.
I am sure to doubt.
I am sure to doubt.
I am simple.
I am complex.
I am more.
I am less.
I am a dreamer
tearful in my surrounding misunderstandings
and unsatisfied with empty pursuits
and meaningless flings.
I am simple.
I am complex.
I am more.
I am less.
I am human condition
cognitive thinking
existential experience
and individuality sinking.
I am without result.
I am without repercussion.
I am without reservation.
I am without reputation.
I am without resolve.
I am without result.
I am more.
I am less.
I am more.
I am less.
I am without result.
I am without result.
I am without result.
I am without resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment