Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Capsulize The Unseen

Where there is burden within or without,
I will do my best to destroy.
Where there is beauty within or without,
I will do my best to create.
For this power lies within us all,
It is my choice now to utilize.

I don't understand injustice.
And I doubt I ever will.
My soul understands most every desire,
and I relate so deeply with every compassion.
So I seek to find the cause towards,
your pain and mine, and to all of mankind.
We struggle within and without.
We debate day and night
until the end of time.

But does it have to, is it a must?
Does it have to be that way?
Are we just problems without solutions?
I believe in a world unseen.
And to be more precise I will explain,
that I believe in two worlds unseen.
I believe in the here and now
which can be so brilliant and ephemeral.
And I believe in the hereafter
which shall be far more steady
in it's pleasures.

I want to know so much of the world,
that I have yet to see.
And this wish is not mine alone.
Nothing I desire is merely mine.
Nothing is mine. I own nothing.
So nothing , in a tangible sense, motivates me.
And in this those that surround don't understand
but It is my soul that guarantees me this compliance
if they truly wish to see they can.

Perhaps it is by the mere fact of believing in something
that makes it so. If this is the ultimate truth,
then anything within or without
is not from our reach.

Regardless of what truth you seek,
you are seeking something
I can see that in your eyes.
And it pains you more than I
because you don't understand the desire.
You don't comprehend your need
for something so delicate.

This life is a light
fading as soon as it is lit.
It is my truest urge,
It is my deepest desire,
to find motivation in this.
To have the conscious that chooses
to create only beauty in the world.
To forget disasters and remember triumphs
of myself and every single soul.
For I can feel inside me, everything unseen.

I cannot hold onto the past,
As much as I want to.
It is not my salvation.
It is not my saving grace.
It was a beautiful story,
that I and only I got to live.
Perhaps my happiness
can bloom and arise
from the ashes of that tale.
I will miss it but
only reminiscing from here.

I want to shine a light.
I have been blocking since you.
But my pain shouldn't be another's reality
So I capsulize everything within these words.
Farewell my friend, my dark mistake.

Where there is burden within or without,
I will do my best to destroy.
Where there is beauty within or without,
I will do my best to create.
For this power lies within us all,
It is my choice now to utilize.
________________________________


JUST DAVEY
David Smith

there's a lot of darkness in here.
Posted by JUST DAVEY on November 10, 2009 - Tuesday - 10:09 PM
[Reply to this]

Alexis
Alexis Snider

Yes. This is probably one of the most personal blogs I have written.

Posted by Alexis on November 10, 2009 - Tuesday - 11:28 PM
[Reply to this]

Dookie Fresh!
Josh Marino

I like this one...prolly my favorite..it's really good...expecially because you are smaller than a normal person, but you seem to have a brain as big as a slightly taller person than yourself.
Posted by Dookie Fresh! on November 12, 2009 - Thursday - 2:02 PM
[Reply to this]

Alexis
Alexis Snider

Thank you!
Haha that was a funny comparative of the proportions of my brain size verses my height. Because usually shorter people are dumber you know!

Posted by Alexis on November 12, 2009 - Thursday - 2:36 PM
[Reply to this]

No comments:

Post a Comment