Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Manifest Light! Manifest Love!

How is it so that happiness like this
is so difficult to express and explain
yet the troubles are so common
every man must know them
but as for I,
my life is full and filled
with brilliant light and love.
None of these words.
None of these languages
could ever meet or even relate
or attempt to express and understand.
Only the language of the soul,
truly knows and is.
To me my life is full and filled
with brilliant light and love.
I wish for every soul to know
and experience this light and this love.
It will come as first a thought.
Secondly a word will relate.
All will manifest into the physical.
This light and love walks.
This light and love motivates us.
It surrounds us all daily,
yet, it takes just a little light
for the soul to gain this sight
beyond itself.
Once thought,
once spoken,
once experienced,
this is the light
and love
of your life
eternally!

No comments:

Post a Comment