Monday, February 9, 2009

Tonight, I Write To You!

tonight I write to you
to forget the very idea
that I exist
imagine this
I want to fade away
like the dreams of a drunk
I want to burn slowly
like the ashes, outstanding, from your mouth
tonight I write to you
in the hopes that you'll do better to forget me
much better than I did remembering you
tonight I write to you
to capture all that I am
tonight I write to you
to proceed with caution
for you have no idea
where my intentions lead me
astray away awake alone
tonight I write to you
to forget I exist
would this effect you
I could see myself
like water
making it unsteady for a ship
I could see myself
like fire
making it difficult to breath
I will leak and I will burn
in and out of the pages
of books and beyond
the film while it glitters on screens
tonight I write to you
to forget what I do
to forget what i did
to forget what I say
to forget what I said
tonight I write to you
to forget I exist
will this be an easy task?
tonight I write to you

to forget the very idea
that i exist
imagine this
tonight I write to you





LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR
blistering words.

Posted by LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR on February 11, 2009 - Wednesday - 9:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment